Precisely what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that may reduce the area stress of liquid and produce a considerable volume of uniform and secure foam, which can be employed to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is a substance that may make its aqueous solution develop a massive level of foam when mechanical force is introduced straight into the air. This type of material is a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of the Cement foaming agent is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot become a foaming agent. Surface activity is definitely the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The main purpose of a cement foaming agent is to promote the foaming of cement paste to create lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, creating the cement slurry to get a lot of pores during the construction process, thereby decreasing the density of concrete and rendering it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, as well as other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents may also improve the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. In addition, cement foaming agents may also improve the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it simpler to construct and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It provides compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this challenge. , a substitute for traditional insulation materials
- It really is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively decreases the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, as the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Boost the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer has a high degree of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making sure the indoor floor is flat rather than cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times those of the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. Greater than 5 times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which can be 20-30 times those of ordinary cement.
- It provides good compressive strength: if the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: There will be no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and you will see no splitting in between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material used in foamed cement is cement, which has an exceptional bond with the lower and upper layers and definately will not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and will be combined entirely with the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to make a whole.
- It provides an anti-permeability effect: Because of the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is much more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is definitely an inorganic material (cement) that will not burn and thus has good fire resistance. When utilized on buildings, it may improve the fireproof performance of the building.
Exactly what are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and it is generated via an accumulation of complicated chain reactions. The product is a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is far from understanding of difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and will not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, hard to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to create foamed cement has got the attributes of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it is commonly found in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices may be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin because the primary raw material and it is made through a number of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It really is produced using imported advanced equipment as well as the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented during the production process. The product is a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, audio quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and excellent foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Because of the high surface strength of the foam produced by this foaming agent, the foam is highly stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement made with it will be in a closed state independent of each and every other, and there is no connection between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is quite high. On the same density, in comparison with foamed cement made with plant-based foaming agents, it offers better sealing and also heat preservation properties and higher strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction area
Cement foaming agents are popular within the construction area and they are mainly employed to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. These are popular in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, as well as other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used as building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used as building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road area
Cement foaming agents are also used in the broad area and they are mainly employed to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and will reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used as road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used as road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge area
Cement foaming agents are also used in the bridge area, mainly employed to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which may detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used as bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
High Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is a supplier of concrete additives, which are concrete foaming agent and relative products with well over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Bank Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are searching for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])